Pages

Monday 31 March 2014

Wrestlemania 30 Preview and Predictions



 
'The Showcase of The Immortals'

Wrestlemania 30 is now only 7 days away and the anticipation for the WWE's 'Showcase of the Immortals' is at fever pitch.

I'm going to take a look at the current card (which is always subject to change) and give my predictions!



The Uso's vs Real Americans vs Los Matadores vs Ryback and Curtis Axel

The recently crowned tag team champions will defend their titles in a fatal four way tag team match. I can see this being a good match to open the show. I would kind of like to see the Real Americans walk out with the belts,but I can't see the Uso's losing the titles just yet so I'm going with them for the win.

Winners: The Uso's


 
Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational

AJ Lee — the longest reigning Divas Champion of all time — will put her title on the line against 13 Divas. I'm not really invested in the Diva's division and can see this is a short crowd filler. I can see Brie Bella walking out with the Divas title, not only to capitalise on 'Total Divas' but to have a fairy-tale ending to WM30 with her real life fiancé, Daniel Bryan

Winner: Brie Bella

 
Andre the Giant Battle Royal
 
30 Superstars will compete in the inaugural Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. The winner will be presented with a trophy in the shape of Andre. This is due to take place every year and should be an enjoyable match. I appreciate that there is not room for everyone on the card so this is a good way of giving everyone some exposure on 'The Grandest Stage of Them All'. I would like to see Dolph Ziggler walk away with the win here and begin his ascent up the roster once again.
 
Winner: Dolph Ziggler

 
The Shield vs Kane and New Age Outlaws

I'm not really that interested in this match. I am a huge fan of The Shield, but can't really get excited due to their opponents. The Corporate Kane character is terrible and although I don't mind the New Age Outlaws, I'm not really interested in seeing them in this match.

I don't see the benefit of Kane and NAO winning this, unless it's to set up the Shield split. I don't think they'll split just yet so I think The Shield will win this one.

Winners: The Shield


John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

The build up to this match has been excellent - the promo work by both men has been top notch (especially Wyatt) and this should really deliver. I'm hoping for 'The eater of worlds' to win in his first Wrestlemania - I think creative will do the right thing and book Bray for the win, albeit with outside interference from Rowan and Harper.

Winner: Bray Wyatt



Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

Will The Undertaker's streak become 22-0 at the hands of Brock Lesnar? This match should really deliver - both stars never disappoint on the main stage of Wrestlemania and they won't on April 6th.
I really can't see the Streak ever coming to an end so I'm going with The Phenom on this one.

Winner: The Undertaker


Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H (Winner to be entered into the WWE World Heavyweight Title Match)

This feud started at SummerSlam in August 2013 and will finally reach it's climax at Wrestlemania. I'm pretty sure every fan is hoping to see Daniel Bryan emerge victorious - I certainly am. I can't see the WWE taking this away from 'The Beard' and expect to see Bryan inserted into the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match with Orton and Batista.

Winner: Daniel Bryan



WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. Winner of Daniel Bryan-Triple H Match

When this was originally scheduled as a singles match I didn't give a damn about it so am glad it's now a triple threat. We are all heavily invested in Daniel Bryan and desperately want to see him included in the main event of Wrestlemania. The drama surrounding this match will elevate it into an exciting encounter, leaving us on the edge of our seats for every near fall.

I can't see the WWE letting us down here and am confident Daniel Bryan will leave New Orleans as the World Champion.

Winner: Daniel Bryan


So, brief post this time! Give me your Wrestlemania predictions below!!!

Thanks for reading!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment