Pages

Friday 21 March 2014

Hi!!!!

If you're anything like me, you love to talk and give your opinion on all things wrestling!
I've been obsessed with wrestling since the age of 8 (I'm now 30) and my earliest memory is watching Wrestlemania 8 with my Dad on Sky Sports.

Here we are 22 years later and I'm still obsessed, looking forward to Wrestlemania 30 which is only a couple of weeks away :)

I love to talk with my dad in depth about wrestling (WWE mostly) - predicting what we think might happen, talking about what we hope happens and giving our opinion on what we think they should do!!!

I decided to start this blog because I want to talk to all of you about it too!!

So to start....what would you like to see happen at WM30? (and yes I want it to be Daniel Bryan's night too!)

Comment Below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment